Most common mistakes in the sun and this must be done before exposure to the summer sun!
• Do not bother with protective creams when laying in the shadows of the umbrellas or trees. Keep in mind that the sun’s rays reach you and in the shade and are equally harmful.
• You will not apply protective creams when your skin is tilted. The sun affects the premature aging of the skin and when there is no longer a risk of burns from the judge because the skin is darkened. Namely, the process of premature aging is not only due to burns, but also due to excessive exposure to strong sun without appropriate protection. Therefore, it is very important that, regardless of the color of the road, apply a protective cream at every sunrise.
• Do not use protective products when cloudy. Do not forget that UV rays pass through the clouds. So, it does not matter that the day is not sunny: use morning cream before applying, you must apply on the skin, especially on the face of the face, a cream with a protective factor.
• You are on vacation all day on the beach. When exposed to the sun, the organism needs approximately 48 to 72 hours to produce melanin, which serves as a natural skin protection from UV rays, and is also responsible for obtaining tinted colors. Therefore, in the first weeks of your stay in the sea, you must use a high protection factor regardless of which phototype you are.
• Do not renew the protective cream layer, especially if it is waterproof. You should re-apply the cream after each bath or every two hours, as salt, chlorine and sweat can reduce the effectiveness of the product.
Help from food
The system for protecting the organism from the sun’s ultraviolet rays can be enhanced by increasing the intake of vitamins C and B. Summer months abound with delicious fruits and vegetables such as fresh melons, strawberries, tomatoes, green peppers, broccoli and citrus fruits, all of which are excellent sources vitamin C.